“TransDateLover” is Blixster Business Group Limited, an English company, with its registered office at Tanza Road, London NW3 2UA, United Kingdom.
By using the TransDateLover Services including the TransDateLover Website you consent to our using your data as explained in this Policy.
Section 1: WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES TransDateLover COLLECT?
In connection with the provision of the TransDateLover Services, TransDateLover may gather and process information about you, including the following types of information:
- your contact and registration details (name, User ID, address, telephone, mobile, email address etc.);
- your public profile data (g. your display name, photo, relationship status, looking for, age or date of birth, location and any other information you voluntarily add to your profile);
- status updates, uploads, or data you post within the TransDateLover Services;
- payment data including your credit or debit card billing address etc.,
- login data including for Third Party Services accessible through the TransDateLover Services;
- network and technical data (IP addresses, network operator, Device ID data, Device operating system, cookies, etc.);
- data in relation to use of TransDateLover Services;
- with your consent, the location of your Device;
- communications content (e.g., chats, IMs, files shared);
- questionnaires or survey results and information regarding use of the TransDateLover Services.
TransDateLover does not knowingly process data of anyone under 18 years of age. You must not provide TransDateLover with data of anyone under legal age or your own data if you are not of legal age in your place of residence.
Section 2: HOW AND WHY DOES TransDateLover USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
TransDateLover’s reasons for collecting information relating to you or your Device are to enable TransDateLover (or sometimes other data processors selected by TransDateLover) to provide the TransDateLover Services to you in an effective and satisfactory way, as follows:
- processing your log-ins, uploads and messages and enabling the other features of the TransDateLover Services;
- showing your public profile information on the TransDateLover Services: please note that your profile information is provided by you voluntarily and under your sole responsibility;
- receiving payment from you for TransDateLover Paid Services, and sending you a receipt or communications regarding your purchases or orders;
- providing you with customer support, responding to questions and helping to resolve problems;
- informing you about service updates or problems;
- organising and managing competitions or other promotions that you participate in;
- resolving disputes;
- verifying your age and/or identity;
- customizing, understanding users’ use of, and improving the TransDateLover Services and TransDateLover Website (this includes customization of advertising based on your location, or features such as indicating when you were last online, notifying your contacts when you are playing a TransDateLover game or permitting you to invite them to participate in TransDateLover games);
- sending you mailings that you have subscribed to; and
- informing you of other products, services and offers provided by TransDateLover.
TransDateLover will take all reasonable measures to ensure security of the data, including where such servers may be operated by third party data processors under TransDateLover’s responsibility.
If we provide a method for you to invite friends to join TransDateLover, then their contact information will only be used for the purposes of automatically generating a message to these potential TransDateLover users.
Section 3: YOUR USER PROFILE
Your profile information is public and can be accessed and become visible via the search features of the TransDateLover Services. You control your user profile and decide what to include. Do not include information in your profile that you consider private and do not wish others to know or view.
Section 4: DATA REGARDING YOUR LOCATION
Section 5: DOES TransDateLover TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE ELSE?
TransDateLover does not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal information, log-in information or communications content to any third party without your permission (unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities) except as set out in this Policy.
If any authority lawfully requests TransDateLover or one of TransDateLover’s partners to retain and provide personal information, communications content and/or communications or technical data, or permit monitoring or interception, TransDateLover and/or its partner may comply with that request without being obliged to inform you.
Section 6: WHAT ITEMS ARE PLACED ON YOUR DEVICE WHEN USING THE TransDateLover SERVICES OR WEBSITE?
In order to use most of the TransDateLover Services, you will need to install the relevant software on your Device. This software enables you to make and receive posts and communications using your mobile network or the internet and sends the necessary data between your Device and the network.
In addition, for web-based TransDateLover Services, “cookies” may be used. Cookies are pieces of information stored on your Device in order to enable web-based applications to recognize who you are or your preferences (e.g., what version of the TransDateLover Website you usually use) and provide TransDateLover with information about the use of its Websites).
Most internet browsers allow you to prevent your Device from accepting or using cookies or require your permission each time a cookie is received. Please note that some personalized TransDateLover Services may not be available if you choose to disable cookies.
Section 7: THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Section 8: HOW DOES TransDateLover PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
TransDateLover takes appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information and communications, in accordance with all applicable laws. For example, your personal data and communications can only be accessed by authorized TransDateLover staff or agents that need to have access to them in order for their work.
Section 9: CONTACTING YOU
TransDateLover may contact you to notify you of issues and faults with the TransDateLover Services, and if you are considered to have breached any of the terms of your Agreement with TransDateLover or if another person makes a complaint about your use of the TransDateLover Services (e.g., a claim that you have infringed their rights in some way).
TransDateLover may also use email, SMS or the TransDateLover Services to keep you up to date with news about the TransDateLover Services that you use and/or other TransDateLover Services unless you have indicated that you do not want to receive this information. If you do not want to be kept informed in this way, please contact TransDateLover at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TransDateLover may occasionally ask you to provide information on your experiences with the TransDateLover Services. Any such feedback will always be voluntary and will be used only for the purposes of measuring and improving the quality of the TransDateLover Services and Website and not stored as personal information or combined with any of your other personal information.
Section 11: WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU CONTACT TransDateLover?
You have the right to access and, if necessary, to rectify your personal information. To exercise your right to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information, please contact TransDateLover at email@example.com. After verifying your identity and provided your request is legal, within a reasonable period of time TransDateLover will fulfil your request.
You may also ask TransDateLover to stop processing your personal information. However, please note that this will most likely prevent you from using some or all of the TransDateLover Services. You can exercise your right to prevent further processing of your personal information by contacting TransDateLover at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 12: HOW LONG DOES TransDateLover KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?